Hello, friends! I've been super sick lately, so this post is a little late coming. I always like doing a year-end post to take stock of where I've been and what I've accomplished. Occasionally throughout the year, I met up with old friends and the inevitable question always came up: "So, what's new in your life?" Answering this question was always hard because I'm not in a particularly exciting stage of life. One of my best friends just had a baby, another just began a new relationship. Meanwhile, life is pretty much the same for me. I'm still plugging away at school and living my life. Still, there have been little blips of interesting things I'm glad to remember about this last year, so here we go with my top 10 moments from 2013.
1. I visited:
-Price, UT (three times)
-St. George, UT and Zion National Park
-Lava Hot Springs, ID (three times)
2. I worked at Torrid for a few weeks last month.
3. I had a lot of fun dyeing my hair platinum, then purple, then watching it fade into gorgeous lilac hues.
4. Karl and I celebrated our three-year wedding anniversary.
5. We bought a new car and said goodbye to my favorite car ever (RIP 4Runner).
6. Karl and I moved back into the first place we lived as a married couple.
7. I reached the 5-year marker with this blog. Hooray!
8. I read 37 books
9. I applied for graduation (!)
10. I've had the opportunity to take lots of photos I love this year. It's been so fun to organize mini shoots and get to know my camera a little better.
Stay tuned for a post with my plans for 2014. I have a feeling it's going to be a big year. :)