Hi friends! How was your weekend? I'm happy to say that for the first time in a few months I wasn't stressing about having to write a paper or make a music video. It was awesome. I finished finals on Friday and it's such a relief. Now I get almost a month to myself full of reading for fun (one book down already), collaging, drawing, baking, and anything else my heart desires. Anyways, here's what I did this past weekend:
1. Karl and I bought little dog Christmas costumes for the kitten babies. As you can tell by the awkward angles and lighting, it was a struggle to capture their pure joy. (P.S. Kitten was perched on Karl's shoulder in that picture.)
2. We had a really relaxing weekend eating Gouda and Hickory Farms summer sausage for dinner and watching Teen Mom (our guilty pleasure).
3. I felt inclined to take more pictures of Ponce and Kitten. So what? You guys don't even see the amount of pictures I actually take of these guys. Be glad. I could have my own blog dedicated to pictures of Kitten and Ponce.
4. On Sunday night I made a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for a little Sunday treat. They hit the spot.
5. The last picture was technically from last weekend. Lara (Karl's sister) left for her mission this past Friday, so we spent last weekend doing a fake Christmas for her. It was lovely.
Not pictured: Christmas shopping// Seeing The Hobbit// Going to our new ward (church congregation) for the first time since moving (I know...Shame on us for waiting so long)// Decorated a bit more for Christmas//
Well, I hope you all have a great week! Enjoy the holiday season while it's here!