|Photo by Christy Brown|
There are six rules.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post (i.e., Michelle's for me).
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No saying, "If you are reading this, you're tagged."
11 random things about me.
1. Just got my English paper back. Turns out I use too many commas. I feel like I was lied to.
2. I have a penchant for collecting beautiful books, but rarely get around to reading them.
3. I made a New Year's Resolution to lose weight. 17 lbs down so far!
4. I really love the giant gym body balls. I bounce on one while I watch TV. Haha.
5. I grew up in a house with on average, 4 cats. Ya. That's a lot of cats. I love them.
6. You know how Titanic is being re-released in theaters? Every.single.time. I watch the preview I cry. The other night we got to the movie theater as the preview was half over. I was already crying.
7. When I was in elementary school, we did a field trip to the Little Red Schoolhouse from the 1700s in my town. We had our normal lesson for the day but we dressed up in colonial garb. We also made cookies over a fire and some kid had to wear the dunce cap.
8. I went to the Dominican Republic a couple of years ago with my some of my friends/roommates and I got bucked off a horse on the beach. Then the Dominican guy with us brushed the sand off my butt very slowly and repeatedly...Awkward...
9. I just watched Star Wars for the first time last night. I know. I KNOW.
10. I really hate doing the dishes. A lot. Karl always does them. Whattaguy.
11. I just read The Crucible and I am constantly stressed out and saddened by what happened in Salem. I went to Salem a lot growing up, but the full impact of what happened has been resonating with me lately.
Michelle's questions for me.
1. What color are your nails painted? OPI's "An Affair in Red Square." It's red, obviously.
2. What is your worst fear? Spiders. I really freak out about them. If I see one before bed, I can't sleep all night.
3. Who is your favorite celebrity? I'd have to say Emma Stone. I feel like we could be friends. Haha. That's probably why everyone else loves her too.
4. What was the first concert you ever went to? The Moody Blues. I was 8. I sat on my dad's shoulders and the lead singer winked at me. I pretty much died despite the fact that he was older than my dad. If you haven't heard of The Moody Blues, watch this. That hair! I still love them.
5. What word or phrase do you over-use? Absolutely. I say it all the time.
6. If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be? Navy blue. I love it so much.
7. What was your favorite book in elementary school? I loved Ella Enchanted. I read it over and over.
8. What's your favorite season? The fall is my absolute- see what I did there?- favorite.
9. Favorite Disney movie of all time? Hercules. I can quote almost every line.
10. Who is your least favorite reality TV star? Currently it's Conda on the Biggest Loser. I want to punch her.
11. Which US president had the funniest last name? Rutherford B. Hayes. Rutherford. Haha.
My questions for the friends I tag.
1. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are they're names?
2. What is your favorite dessert of all time?
3. Are you an Oxford Comma user?
4. What's the best field trip you ever went on?
5. If you had a time machine and could travel to any time in history, what would it be?
6. Who is the most influential teacher you ever had? Why?
7. What is your favorite makeup product?
8. What's better? Clean sheets or new pillows?
9. What is your favorite poem?
10. What is your secret to happiness?
11. What's your favorite movie of all time?
I'm tagging: Julie, Larissa, Danielle, Valerie, and Siovhan