-Friday night we babysat my sister's kids. We loved it, as usual.
-I baked chocolate chip cookies for Grace and Oliver, then they
|I promise Kitten wasn't in pain in this photo|
|Kitten was behind the chair. The kids were cornering her.|
- Saturday we relaxed all day.
|Don't mind me with no makeup. Haha.|
- Saturday night we went on a date to the dollar theater to see Arthur, which was hilarious, then to Olive Garden for dinner.
- On Sunday, we went to church where we even stayed for a linger longer (we're making progress!). A linger longer is a kind of get to know you after church where delicious goodies are had and new friends are made.
- After church, we decided to play Twister, which didn't last super long. We are not the most coordinated people in the world.
--Kitten helped us play
- Karl and I were silly the whole rest of the day. I swear, I spent 90% of that day laughing. It felt so good.
- Yesterday, we decided to go shooting behind Utah Lake. I have never shot a gun before and it turns out I'm actually a sharp shooter. I'll talk more about this in a separate post. :)
|Me and my gun!|
|It was raining in the distance over the lake. It was gorgeous.|
|It was so foggy over the lake! It was beautiful!|
-After shooting, we went to Trolley Square to go to this stationary store that I've been meaning to go to forever. Tabula Rasa is my new favorite store in the world. $700 pens, journals galore, wax seals, wonderful perfume, etc. Stationary is my favorite.
-We then went to the center of the mall and sat outside on a bench in front of an outdoor fireplace. It was so nice.
-Last night we went to work and washed all the floors in our house. Trust me, they needed it.
Our weekend was certainly full of adventure, laughing, and hard working. I hope our week is just as great. I also hope you all have a fantastic week and venture to try something new!