Friday, June 10, 2011
10 Links I'm Loving
It's another Friday and there has been a whole lot of awesomeness going on around the web this week. It's only right that I share my finds with all of you! I hope these gems help distract you while you're supposed to be working/studying/cleaning/doing yard work/(insert something tedious here).
1 .Jordan from Oh Happy Day is giving away a trip for two to Paris. Seriously. I'm not kidding. Enter here.
2. I loved this post about indoor orange trees! I'm planning on getting a Meyer Lemon Tree from Amazon in the near future.
3. Zooey Deschanel on a new TV show? Yes please! And it looks hilarious. I'm in. I can't wait for The New Girl.
4. I really want to make my own butter. No churning necessary.
5. Growing up, I always wanted to have a really cool attic bedroom. Okay, let's be honest. I still want one. Actually, I want this one
6. Registration for Alt Summit 2012 opens on August 1st. I'm absolutely going. Are you?
7. Have you seen Midnight in Paris yet? I'm reeeeaaaallly excited.
8. I made banana bread for the first time this week. This recipe was amazing. What's banana bread without chocolate chips? It's like leaving the house without your pants.
9. I'm totally vibing on this trend. Ampersands in the home.
10. Cute animals cuddling and a Pride and Prejudice reference? That's why I'm in love with Sarah Von of Yes and Yes.
Have a great weekend! I'm really excited for this one in particular!