1. Kate's whole look. Her dress is perfection. I can't get enough. It's designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen. I wish I could get married again so I could wear that dress. Of course, I don't really have the budget to have a dress custom made by one of the biggest designers in the world, but that's just a technicality. Her tiara was lent to her by The Queen. It's Cartier. Enough said. The earrings were a wedding gift from her parents. Good call, Middletons.
3. The bouquet. It was simple and lovely.
4. The car Kate arrived in. A Rolls Royce with a see through panel on the back so people could see Kate from all angles. I need one I think.
5. When Prince William first saw Kate at the alter he leaned in and whispered "You look beautiful." Swoon. This may have been one of those moments when I teared up. Watch it here.
6. The service. I don't belong to The Church of England, but I loved how tasteful the ceremony was and how centered it was on keeping God in your marriage. The guy who gave it said something along the lines of "too many people have forgotten God today and rely solely on each other in the marriage. The only way to make it work is by having faith in God." I loved that, and I truly believe it.
7. Prince William kept taking stolen glances over at Kate. He would smirk and she would catch him, and they'd both just smile. That's a face of a man in love.
|Image via People|
|Ya, that's Posh and Becks.|
10. The kiss. In The Church of England, you're not allowed to kiss at all during the ceremony. Kate and Will did what Princess Di and Harry did and came out onto the balcony at Buckingham Palace to share a public kiss. It was short and sweet. Then they leaned in again and had a longer, more romantic kiss to the cheering of thousands of people. I know I keep saying this, but, swoon! Watch it here.
|Ya, I know I already posted this picture, but isn't it the sweetest?!|
All images via People