Friday, November 20, 2009
It's Friday and Christmas is coming.
1. We need the heat to function at work today.
2. A boy came to keep my sick self company last night and it made me smile.
3. If you want a good friend, I'm always here.
4. I'm happy because I have been blessed.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think high five. It's about time Massachusetts did something right.
6. Being with family makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a double date, tomorrow my plans include a hockey game and Sunday, I want to pretend I'm Ms. Peacock in the Clue game at Jon's!
Still sick, but I'm surviving. It's frustrating when there are so many things you want to do, but your body just won't cooperate. I'll live.
So, I'm not a spoiled brat by any means and I don't expect a whole lot for Christmas, which I'm 100% okay with, but just for fun, this is what I want for Christmas:
I need this purse. It's classy an edgy all at once.
500 Days of Summer. A must.
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Season 4, to complete my collection.
A printer/scanner/copy machine would be nice too.
Above all though, I just really want a nice Christmas with people I love and good, warm memories. It's not so much about the presents, as it is about love and our Savior. As Christmas approaches, just try to remember the important things. :)
Posted by Kristie at 9:36 AM